1967 Eibar Jet SX 200

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

Lovely scooter well done mate :D
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
mick1
Main scooter: Li Avanti 225

What's your carb settings ? and engine spec'. I'm running an Avanti and after 700 miles the jetting needs "re-adjusting".....probably going to take it in for a Dyno but just wondering what carbs and jetting are being used by others...
Maz

SouthamptonSaint wrote:Really nice job there mate, got the same one myself, what do you sort out regarding the colour match?
I asked the sprayer to colour match to the patch under the rear badge. It's probably lighter than it should be? But it was the nearest that I could find to original.
alcoholic maniacs sc
Main scooter: 6 volt mobility spaz chariot

beautiful scoot in great colour, im a jet fanatic now, once youve got a taste for paella youre hooked. you can keep a nice portion in your glove box for a snack when youre wishing you had a spare wheel! :lol: :lol: :lol: great bike mate and going to get a lot of people copying. we went to a few rallies on a metallic red one and ochre, both original colour options and so many nostalgic old scooter boys went "for my next project..."
:!: :idea: !!
Alcoholic maniacs social club. out f@@k,out fight and out booze 'em.
Rui

SouthamptonSaint wrote:Really nice job there mate, got the same one myself, what do you sort out regarding the colour match?

Hello again.....Try this place and mention my name http://www.morelli.co.uk/ They will know me as I am a real pain :shock:

Matched to the rear of the tool box and air filter as these areas got minimum light and was as close to original as possible, also kept this damper.
It's a 100% match, it's the same indoors/outdoors/sunlight/shade/florescent and it's also in Cellulose paint

These are the numbers.

Ps... really nice Jet200 I also have one 8-) 8-)
Maz

mick1 wrote:What's your carb settings ? and engine spec'. I'm running an Avanti and after 700 miles the jetting needs "re-adjusting".....probably going to take it in for a Dyno but just wondering what carbs and jetting are being used by others...
PHBH 30mm
X7 Needle, 2nd Clip, AV266, 55 pilot, 40 slide, 130 main? Breathing sweet filter.

It's running rich for the running in period. But will Dyno with Chalkie when I have 500+ miles on it?
Maz

Rui, will you be at the LCC meet tonight?

If so, can you bring that colour match with you?
Rui

Maz wrote:Rui, will you be at the LCC meet tonight?

If so, can you bring that colour match with you?
I will pop down for an hour or so.
Train Driver

Oh brilliant the day i can't come it's held at a great country pub in great weather and you'll get to talk about stuff other than widgets ;-)
TS1 and PX stay in the garage (future barn finds) out on the GTS 300 when I go out on a scooter.
I know I’ll get there and back
mick1
Main scooter: Li Avanti 225

Maz wrote:
mick1 wrote:What's your carb settings ? and engine spec'. I'm running an Avanti and after 700 miles the jetting needs "re-adjusting".....probably going to take it in for a Dyno but just wondering what carbs and jetting are being used by others...
PHBH 30mm
X7 Needle, 2nd Clip, AV266, 55 pilot, 40 slide, 130 main? Breathing sweet filter.

It's running rich for the running in period. But will Dyno with Chalkie when I have 500+ miles on it?

thanks......ive run a 130 and same spec' but put panels on and down jetted to 128....think i may need to up jet on my pilot
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information