Is it me or is it hard?.....

Show photo's of your scootering history, dont be shy, we all looked stupid back in the day :)
MISSLD125
Main scooter: Have a wild guess.....

Seriously, can it be that hard to get a picture to load on here without having to log them all with photobucket thing LOL (or is it me being a wee bit retarded?)...... no voting poles please thankyou!

Can't be rrrsed to do that fluke about... is there any other way someone can make it all easy ... ;-D....

Got some picks of Lauretta my bare naked lady to show you!!!

thank you much

Ange x
servetakid
Main scooter: Jet 200

You can use facebook or the like if you already have the photos uploaded then its just a matter of copying and pasting the image url. :fb:
MISSLD125

Thank you guys

sounds like its a geeky boy job ......

I Can't do it, its too hard for my brain......I will try again tomorrow when my super powers are recharged :-(

snuff x :cry:
(lol)
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

eden wrote:Some of you who have sufficiently contributed to the forum post count should have received a private message today regarding this :ugeek:

:D :D
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
MISSLD125

W,T,F!

if I haven't made enough posts I cant show my scoot is that the bones of everything?..... DEBATE!!!!!!!!!

Not prepared to jump through any kinda scoot hoops to meet new mates and share my passion and get knowledge.... if I haven't made enough posts I cant show my scoot ,.... with posting barriers!...... I'm not being a "typical" or a wanna be, dont wanna not be on here, but cant abide by restriction without reason... explain and I will have some understanding..end off xxxx and Im happy to be one of a few females on her keep on skankin! xx....... love in abundance xxx
MISSLD125

But your NOT gettin rid of a femme end off
Muttley McLadd

See here.

or

here
Last edited by Muttley McLadd on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
CakeAndArseParty
warts
Main scooter: honda

The reason for "the restriction " is lack of bandwidth. Every time someone else in our village goes for a big down load, our connect drops or stops. They have used all the available bandwidth. Piccys use up big chunks of the available bandwidth, so to keep the forum available to all, we follow the procedure which works to that end.
As this forum is now on a private server, the bandwidth usage has to be paid for, one way or another. Those that pay one way or another, get to make up their own rules in the best interests of all.

See link in Muttley's post.
Looking forward to seeing your snaps.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

MISSLD125 wrote:W,T,F!

if I haven't made enough posts I cant show my scoot is that the bones of everything?
No, you have clearly misunderstood and gone off at the deep end.

Anyone can show pics, simply use an external host like photobucket or Lambretta images and then use the link they generate and post it here. It's the same as on most forums.

In addition to that, some members here can use the forum server to post images as well.
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
rondon
Main scooter: autovespa

Holly s**t it's got teh rust
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information