jimmers, LTH, MB manifold

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
sydduckett

I need more clearance between my vhsh carb and the panel to get a marchold filter on (the smallest i can find) Its an rb20 with the standard AF manifold the kit came with. Im already running offset cones and need at least 10 more mm. This could be a combination of the angle of the Carb and it sitting further back.

Does anyone know which of the 3 i have mentioned sits the farthest back? Im also hoping to get some more clearance by using a shorter mount, currently have the Andy francis one with 2 jubilee clips.

Ta
Sef
Ian Hepworth

sydduckett wrote:I need more clearance between my vhsh carb and the panel to get a marchold filter on (the smallest i can find) Its an rb20 with the standard AF manifold the kit came with. Im already running offset cones and need at least 10 more mm. This could be a combination of the angle of the Carb and it sitting further back.

Does anyone know which of the 3 i have mentioned sits the farthest back? Im also hoping to get some more clearance by using a shorter mount, currently have the Andy francis one with 2 jubilee clips.

Ta
Sef
Unless Mark has been keeping it quiet MB don't make a manifold for the RB kit.
sydduckett

Ian Hepworth wrote:
sydduckett wrote:I need more clearance between my vhsh carb and the panel to get a marchold filter on (the smallest i can find) Its an rb20 with the standard AF manifold the kit came with. Im already running offset cones and need at least 10 more mm. This could be a combination of the angle of the Carb and it sitting further back.

Ta
Sef
Unless Mark has been keeping it quiet MB don't make a manifold for the RB kit.

ill cross tat one off the list then.... :D
mark

speak to jimmers on here
sydduckett

Cheers mark, ill pm him
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information