as history as chequered as a mods mudflap.

Show photo's of your scootering history, dont be shy, we all looked stupid back in the day :)
Speed Demon
Dealer

... without ever knowing about this...

Get to SULK
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

Speed demon wrote:Or possibly he is the ghost of "I had one of those
Theirs loads of them about :shock: .."I used to have one of them"..no s**t sherlock you and about 30 millon geezers who seem to lurk around fecking petrol stations :roll:
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
scooterjet
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1 TS1

I have noticed the bloke in the ripped sheep skin and yellow waterproofs a few times at rallies. Is he scared if he takes them off they might get stolen or are they incontipants?
Polossi220
Main scooter: Vespa PX220

Dont ignore these ' I used to have one of those guys ' most of my club ignored an old guy who turned up at one of our sunday meets.

I had a scooter bought it brand new etc etc.
One guy got speaking to him the old guy said he still had the scooter but was thinking of selling so the club member said he would come up take some pics and put it on the local forum.

Went up to the old guys house and right enough there it was looking in a sorry state they started speaking about it and the club member said he might be interested the old guy said if you really want it you can have it for £25 the club member said it was worth more but the old guy said it didnt matter £25 and its yours So my mate bought the Series 2 TV175 and brought it home.
doggbhoy

cool :D
gabba gabba hey gabba we accept you one of us
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information