as history as chequered as a mods mudflap.

Show photo's of your scootering history, dont be shy, we all looked stupid back in the day :)
alcoholic maniacs sc
Main scooter: 6 volt mobility spaz chariot

afew more pics i got a mate to scan
heading to Morcambe in 1990 one of our guys was so busy looking at a pair of tits he hit the central reservation on his original apint white GP,we simply kicked the headset straight and carried on, we had to be quick as all of us were using the same insurance and mot certificate and we didnt need attention!
this was my GP200 in 1988; TWISTED BUT HAPPY with my mates GP, again no insurance or MOTs to be seen. just checked my bike EWJ 27 H and its not been taxed since i had it, no idea what happened to it??? my mates BWJ 53 H is still on the road and now orange.
just to prove i dont always go with innocenti heres a Sheffield united themed p225e i was campaigning, york 1992??
and dont do this with original SX200's!!!
Alcoholic maniacs social club. out f@@k,out fight and out booze 'em.
woody

alcoholic maniacs sc wrote:afew more pics i got a mate to scan
heading to Morcambe in 1990 one of our guys was so busy looking at a pair of tits he hit the central reservation on his original apint white GP,we simply kicked the headset straight and carried on, we had to be quick as all of us were using the same insurance and mot certificate and we didnt need attention!
this was my GP200 in 1988; TWISTED BUT HAPPY with my mates GP, again no insurance or MOTs to be seen. just checked my bike EWJ 27 H and its not been taxed since i had it, no idea what happened to it??? my mates BWJ 53 H is still on the road and now orange.
just to prove i dont always go with innocenti heres a Sheffield united themed p225e i was campaigning, york 1992??
and dont do this with original SX200's!!!
ewj 27h ? i,ve got it in the loft
RICSPEED

:D cool :D
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
fred

Remember that on way to Morecambe,I sprayed that yellow gp in laundry at nurses home.Also remember riding home with kessel,only me with lights,and they were 6 volt. Siobhan was well tidy,but I obviously never mentioned it at the time.
Speed Demon
Dealer

Assuming that's Siobhan, then yes she's tidy.

Just looking back at that photo and noticed that there was someone in the background I'd not seen before. Is that the Ghost of Christmas Jumpers Past?
Get to SULK
alcoholic maniacs sc

Speed Demon wrote:Image

Assuming that's Siobhan, then yes she's tidy.

Just looking back at that photo and noticed that there was someone in the background I'd not seen before. Is that the Ghost of Christmas Jumpers Past?
possibly the ghost of yellow waterproofs and ripped sheepskins past, a rally regular with Alcoholic maniacs for 20 years and i still can't beleive he made it through alive!!everyone died around him though!!
this is shortly before he paid 20 quid for Siobhans socks and went for a wank in them.
nasty little man.
Speed Demon
Dealer

I meant the bloke on the doorstep, unless you have more than one daywalker mate, in which case I pity you :D
Get to SULK
alcoholic maniacs sc

he wasnt in the original photo when i took it.....spooky.he may be the ghost of "i had one of those" he probably dragged his body to the doorway in the hope of boring us for several hours about the time he went to scotland on a scooter and slept in a barn next to a deserted B road after a wrong turn :shock: "and he's a Lambretta guy"which sounds like an LD150 as he cant remember the name but turns out after closer questioning to be a Zundap Bella.
Speed Demon
Dealer

Looks like he's been taken over by Triffids and is about to start pointing and howling

"stop...

...hammertime"
Get to SULK
Speed Demon
Dealer

Or possibly he is the ghost of "I had one of those", about to tell you all about his Lambretta which could actually go underwater like a James Bond car.

Of course you took the p155...
Get to SULK
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information