Avanti TT3

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
Lambretta Sash
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta TV 230

Is that a full circle crank ?
badal1965

Normal
CANbus

JB's should be putting my new TT3 engine on the dyno this week, I'll post the results when I recieve them.
11111111 = 0xFF
badal1965

Oh yes! It's so much better with a normal electronic on it.Also the lights are better too as a bonus.Had to alter the jetting again now the varios off.I'm not trying to slag off the vario but MY one did not seem compatible to the TT3.Mine was one of the early ones where you had to elongate the stator slots so maybe the newer type would be ok.Having said that i had to do the same to the new stator to get back to 17 degrees.Jetting will be fine tuning only now because it feels almost there. :D .going to knock back a few Nigerian lagers tonight. :fb:
dirtyhandslopez

eden wrote:people say they hate running an engine in, i'm envious of anyone running in at this time of year, its a great excuse for knocking off a few miles when its cold and rainy, getting to know your engine, finding out if its going to be a friend or foe. great fun!

Funny you say that Eden. Cool weather running in works a lot better.
Some say outside temps have no bearing on internal engine temps. I say b@11@x. When it's 33 outside and the roads have water on them, the motor has to be cooling down quicker.
Take a fresh, non run in motor out on a 90 degree day and see how quick it heats up and goes squeak...
Note: these are farenhiet measurements, celcius hasn't made the jump across the pond yet :?
That's not going anywhere...
RICSPEED

dirtyhandslopez wrote: celcius hasn't made the jump across the pond yet :?

We only use celcius when its cold :lol:
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
RBG

I do fancy one of these, Just got my self an SX200 frame and a 200 engine case is on the way.
Now just need to find the rest and save up for the TT3.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information