What the mk3

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

firekdp wrote:Maybe, to help members know who the favoured are and therefore behave appropriately, the mods could post a list of the dealers that it is acceptable to dis. :roll:
Heres your list::

:roll:
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
sean brady scooters
Dealer

and heres the second page...of that list..

third page to follow shortly :D
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

For those still annoyed by m comments can take a look on facebook mb developments or mark broadhurst if you like as a statement or reply to rap 200 has been posted..

Hopefully its finished on here..
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
Dazza
Main scooter: S3 LI Rapido 225

Come on lads..there was one missing off those lists or is it going to be on the third?
If it aint broke.........tinker with it.....
nelson pk

After all this s**t thats been going on i have to say that i love some of Mr B's products, they are great and well needed and well done to him for getting some good quality products out there! Before all you doubters say i'm an avid follower of him i'm not but i have to say he has made an invaluable contribution to lambretta riders.
However, i do feel like some, that there is some bias on this forum as i have seen threads attacking other tuners and shops that haven't been locked. I dont know why they haven't been locked? I think if someone is slagging down a shop because of personal issues it should be locked straight away no matter who it is.
These shops that serve us and give us new products to try should be celebrated weather the products turn out good or bad.... after all we have to remember that we are running scooters where technology phased them out years ago and if someone is trying to make the riding experience better (for profit or not) for us we should be grateful.
Where would we be without developments like reed valve, electronic ignitions etc!
These are all aftermarket products (alright i know electronic was in towards the end of innocenti) and we should remember that without these products.... how many of us would ride lambrettas?
sean brady scooters
Dealer

perhaps you could point out to us the error of our ways...an enlighten us to our mistakes... :lol:
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
RAP 200

I never said a bad thing about any of his products,i was only stating the fact that i have never seen a tuner big himself up so much on the internet,personaly i would never say my work is better than somebody elses and if he is happy doing that its his buisness, i still cant understand why he would even be bothered to write a 1000 word essay on facebook and then there was the army of backslapers that followed its all becoming a bit of a DRAG!
Bilko
Main scooter: LI150

Sorry, but it just sounds like sour grapes on your part.

Saying that you "have never seen a tuner big himself up so much on the internet". To me what the MB Developments FB page does is company advertising.
Bilko's Oily Blog

Directionally dysfunctional since 1966
firekdp

sean brady scooters wrote:perhaps you could point out to us the error of our ways...an enlighten us to our mistakes... :lol:

How about this one, although the dealer is missing from your list above :lol:
From the thread http://scooterotica.org/forum/viewtopic ... ers#p65430
eden wrote:Name and shame the seller!
sean brady scooters wrote:maybe the clue is in the name.....,shoddy parts that need resurrecting............. :lol:
However if scooterotica has business dealings with MB then your position is understandable, but let's have an even playing field.
Mag
Main scooter: Carbon GP TS1

Can we expand this to beer?

I've seen Carlsberg's advertising on their own website that "bigs them up" so much they recon the brew propbably the best lager in the world! The arrogant sods, how dare they! Fancy pushing their own product above otheres on their own media!

I like reel ale so their lager must be shite! What have you got to say about that Carlsberg? Bet they don't even respond on here...which will be great cos I can continue to slag them off!
Locked Previous topicNext topic
  • Information