LD CNC fan club

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
red ghost
Xbox live gamer tag: Pleasure Master
Main scooter: lambretta gp150

I can't tell the difference.. :smug:
How come phonetics isn't spelt with an 'f'?

Check out my boobs! <-- <--Just imagine being burried between those puppies!
caspa2006

this is what I mean could't just post the videos had to post a load of
you are doing your self out of a load of trade WHY, when there is no need for it..
Vespa made in Italy thrashed in Great Britain
Rich_T
Dealer
Main scooter: Li Special

Well done! 3 axis CNC fan and a remachined flywheel, good job.

Isn't that nice to see.
scootRS.com
Dealer

Rich_T wrote:Well done! 3 axis CNC fan and a remachined flywheel, good job.
Cheers, Rich. Simple but effective.

That prototype engine of yours looks fantastic. You've made some amazing items over the years to the benefit of many. Hope the engine happens for you.
scootRS.com
Dealer

The above post was edited by Eden, with my first part all deleted even though (or because?) it answered him and red ghost.

(On any forum if an admin edits, Eden, they must note so, not do it secretly. Not noting changes is dishonest.)

Cheers.
GP240

To be Honest, I think he could do with some favours, but if it came to a vote I dont think he'll get many!
Old Lambretta's never die, they get tuned..................
sean brady scooters
Dealer

Personally Randall, I,m all up for you posting your new products and stuff on here and using our forum as free advertising for your business cos I truly do believe that most of your products are good ...but I just wish that I could take YOU and your overall attitude out of the equation ..as you give nothing back to us in return but trouble and hassle which really pisses me off..
You just never seem to learn or take the hint that you and your attitude and lack of customer service /or forum decorum is what is working against you...and hence why you recieve so much flack ..which other forum members who are also in businesss never or rarely do ..the negativity that you recieve from folk is directly proportionate to the negativity that you give out ...

And I readily admit that theres been quite a few occasions that I have considered and felt like wiping you off here just cos of the trouble and stress that you cause me...and also from outside pressure that we are subjected to because of you ...but just like Dan ,I will not submit to mob rule mentality...and thats why up till now we have all given you chance and chance again to play by our rules ...and as Eden says ,this is our gaff and our rules ...so either comply and be polite or bow out before I put your membership on this forum to a general and democratic vote from all members of scooterotica as to why or why not we should allow you to remain on here.
And to be honest and frank with you ,I,m already fed up to death of your ramblings etc so dont mess with me please ..Otherwise your history. :evil:
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
bazman
Playstation gamer tag: bazman70

Well put sean .
red ghost
Xbox live gamer tag: Pleasure Master
Main scooter: lambretta gp150

forum decorum
:D
How come phonetics isn't spelt with an 'f'?

Check out my boobs! <-- <--Just imagine being burried between those puppies!
paulmgreen
Main scooter: Lambretta Group 4 Race 200

I share most of Seans opinions...... ScootRS do indeed produce some great products and have supported me with some assistance in parts for my race bike in the British Scooter Championship.... I declare that as i can't obviously be impartial in that respect.

What i can say is that I carry a ScootRS logo on my race bike and all the ScootRS products I have used and continue to use are of good quality and ScootRs were generous in donating some parts to me, and at least two other competitors in the BSSO Race series. i hope that this little episode will bring an end to the sniping and arguments ( both ways ). Randalls support of race competitors has to be acknowledged and is a good indicator of another side that is not always reflected on the forum.
YouTuve Vlog channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEhrgL ... vY_4Px2WTg

www.JPPLambretta.co.uk

Sponsors Replay Scooters JPPLambretta
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information