HOW TO RE-INSTALL LML 125 2t CARBURETTOR?

Anything related to Vespas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
parky

After spending hours of futile attempts to put my carburettor back into the air box of my lml 125 I have had to finally admit defeat. There seems no way I can get the carb back in with the air mixture screw in place.
Therefore thinking I was being clever I put the carb in with the air mixture screw taken out, then was totally unable to get the screw back in due to the access and angle needed. In the process I lost the screw somewhere down near the rear spring never to be found again.

Stupidly I then purchased another screw and spring and exactly the same thing has happened. Now :evil: I am at my wits end so...how do other people manage to get the carb back in the box with the air screw in place all ideas gratefully received.
mick1
Main scooter: Li Avanti 225

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LXR5gvYy_0

It's a possibility there's an issue with your rear shock and the frame is lower than it should be.....unfasten rear shock and you will be able to lift the frame higher giving more clearance in the carb' area.
gaz_powell

Ive only ever done it on a px not an lml, and it is doable.

It is easier if you remove the air screw but not essential, have you popped the grommet out the carb box
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information