RZ Mk2 RH Exhaust fitment

Anything related to Vespas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Fruitjuice

Had an RZ Mk2 RH exhaust on a Polossi engine a couple of years ago and that was a perfect fit and ran well.
Bought a new stainless RZ Mk2 RH exhaust for my current T5 Polini and can hardly get the thing anywhere near to fit.
The endcan is nearly 4 inch off of where it should be and hangs way too low.
Anybody else tried to fit one of these?
Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty, well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, loudly proclaiming: "WOW, WHAT A RIDE"
tony172
Main scooter: vespa t5

I haven't, but I replaced my rz rh this year after numerous cracks with a tsr revolver.
The RZ was a genuine JL in mild steel which fit and performed very well
The revolver is a clear knockoff of the JL in stainless, and once fettled slightly it fit just as well as the Jl.
The performance is very close between them as far as my arse can tell (probably a bit more torque now) but I've not re dynoed it yet.
196 quid delivered.
Dont know how it will last but I've seen lots of horror stories about JL manufactured pipes on Fb this year.
What's the setup on the t5?
ducksta

I ran both on same set up revolver gave better pulling power low down but 1bhp lower then the rz on the dyno
live life your a long time dead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information