PX 200EFI

Anything related to Vespas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Bonkers
Main scooter: TV 175

Hi fellas` looking for a little advice here please,i`ve just installed a fast flow tap and a big box touring to my autolube stock px,i popped out the 116 main jet and installed a 118 main to the standard 24/24 carb prior to fitting the above in readiness,all other jets are stock sizes,i`m running a 7es plug which was showing good colour before hand but i`ve yet to do a plug chop owing to the weather being so grim.I took it out today dodging the showers and it didn`t seem to make hardly any difference through the gears so the question is am i expecting to much?do i need to change other things? I really dont want to upgrade the cylinder prefering to keep it factory,any help is appreciated as i`m starting to wonder if i`ve done right,by the way i`m 16 stone and i do take a pillion (wife) on a regular basis otherwise a divorce will be imminent :o :o :o :D ......cheers in advance....Alan
gaz_powell

PM sent
eibargum
Main scooter: Vespa PX210 Polini

When I installed a SIP road 2 on my otherwise standard PX 200 I found I had to go upto a 122 main, iam also 16 stone.
Bonkers
Main scooter: TV 175

A quick update to this after listening to other forum users (cheers guys) a new filter with the heart drilled out and upjetting to 120 good plug colour due to mixture tweeking showed better acceleration from standing although a drop off at higher revs,and a flat out two up of 52 mph carring 28 stone (speedo reading not GPS) on a long flat road with no wind at all.I don`t think i need to better this due to where i live (IOW) so until i get another sudden urge (not good at my age !!) it`s job done ,top forum.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information