Sito plus or Scootopia Big Bore ?

Anything related to Vespas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
parky

Further to my previous post regarding changing the exhaust on my LML 2T which is kitted with a DR180 kit. I have been very happy with the Sito Plus exhaust which has now died. Therefore I need to purchase a replacement and have noticed that Scootopia make a big bore exhaust which is quite a bit cheaper than the Sito Plus. I was wondering how the two exhausts compare? Should I stick with the Sito or would I get a similar performance from the Scootopia Big Bore and save a few quid? All suggestions welcome...
Muttley McLadd

There's a plethora of box pipes available these days. Is there a reason you've shortlisted just these two?
CakeAndArseParty
brucie
Main scooter: vespa px mk1

Used to have a sito plus on my t5 until it fell apart changed to a bgm big box. Very good fit and added a couple of miles to top end.

Scootering did a big box test in 2016, Https://www.scootering.com/the-vespa-bi ... aust-test/
parky

I really want to stick to a standard looking box and both the Sito plus and the Scootopia seem to suit. It is also a matter of cost which I am trying to keep down as far as possible. As I said previously I was happy with the Sito but if the Scootopia would give me the same or similar performance then I would be more than happy to go with that. So I am hoping someone could confirm what the Scootopia performance would be like compared to the Sito plus. All suggestions welcome.
Shaunbond

If you haven't done already this is worth a read. Albeit on Px200 it gives you an idea of what each pipe does or doesn't provide.

https://www.scootering.com/the-vespa-bi ... ust-test/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information