Zinc

Anything related to Vespas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
cgt75b
Main scooter: lambretta

Hi folks

I am looking at getting some bits re-zinc plated on my Rally 200 build, can any of you good people with experience of this recommend a really decent one?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Cgt75b............
Scooterdude
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 125 S3

Why not buy one of those diy kits off eBay and do it yourself mate? Will be doing all mine this winter.
cgt75b

Scooterdude wrote:Why not buy one of those diy kits off eBay and do it yourself mate? Will be doing all mine this winter.
Hi I don''t have the space to be honest, and with two kids running around this could be a recipe for potential disaster. Thanks for your input. Someone must know of a few?

Cgt75b
camel

I use a company called alkemi in north wales...i take a bucket full of bits and it seems to be a fixed amount from one item to a bucket full of £25.The parts seem to come out better if blasted first...im impressed with the price and quality.
cgt75b

camel wrote:I use a company called alkemi in north wales...i take a bucket full of bits and it seems to be a fixed amount from one item to a bucket full of £25.The parts seem to come out better if blasted first...im impressed with the price and quality.
Ah right get them blasted first. Thanks for that Camel and cheers for the company name,not sure I would fill a bucket though.

Cgt75b
camel

I generally give a few friends a shout and take it in turns paying for the service...brightens up nuts,bolts,brackets anything really,but not ally....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information