SS90 Tank on a PX

Anything related to Vespas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
gaz_powell

Good to see it finished - bike looks great and tank blends in well.
Glad to have been a help
Can you post some photos of how you mounted it at legshields and seat
Gaz
Shaunbond

Thanks, I tried to keep the seat and tank line as level as possible whilst maintaining clearance for the toolbox and door.

Nothing fancy just M5 rivnuts either side of the front seat mounting hole and in the frame spine. The front mount partly sits inside the toolbox. Hopefully you can see but that pic isn't great.
I had to trim the front of the seat by about 15-20mm to make it square and fit nicely with the tank.

Serial scooter rider...
VMSC Committed to Scootering for 25 years
shaunmc
Main scooter: Lambretta GP200

Impressive Shaun I love a px with T5 horncast and mudguard, are u happy with the end result.
Shaunbond

Thanks Shaun. Me too but I really annoys me when the bracket isn't moved though. .. I've seen scooters which have had a fortune spent on them only to be let down by a simple modification not being done.

Yes happy with the result, both the tribute and the look. Still need to get the gauges sorted as I've had supplier issues and get the setup checked but all good. Not had the chance to ride much with the BGM exhaust on but initially feels much better than the Sterling.

Cheers
Shaun
Serial scooter rider...
VMSC Committed to Scootering for 25 years
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information