Best place for bits for 42l2

Anything related to Vespas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
e type

As above what's the best a place for parts for a vespa 42l2 I need gasket set,seals,clutch plates ect ect ..any help is appreciated ..an if anyone on here has any let me know please ..I will put a add up in wanted too...I'm just drawing a blank with local dealers ...thanks..ohhh an I think it's a 1956 ..will post pics if helps
e type

Think it's a 1956 ...if u know better let me know please ?
GLscoot
Main scooter: Vespa GS150

According to Technica, 1956 150cc chassis numbers started with VL2T 17001-93101 & 1957 VL3T 93102-132737, there were no modifications to the '57 model. The chassis number should be above the carburettor door (on the lip of the chassis) and the engine number to the left of the exhaust stub above the M10 thread coming from the engine casing.
Colour code Grey Max Meyer 15081 with Opaque Red undercoat Max Meyer 10.055M.
If you are looking for spare parts Veteran Vespa Club is your best bet, but if your not on Facebook site you could end up getting your bus pass before you get a reply on the VVC website, its fcking terrible for replies to an questions you may have. Ebay.it will also be a good bet, but expect to pay top price. SIP may even have remade parts if you have no luck with original parts.
Gary
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information