px200 Exhaust

Anything related to Vespas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Shuggie

Looking for a standard px200 disc exhaust...........can you get genuine piaggio ones? last i heard the "original" ones were poor quality indian ones that were stamped with piaggio. Any help appreciated!
tSR-VN
Dealer

we sell em 39.99 .... genuine piaggio ones are made in india but they are not at all poor quality... although i think there were some on the market that came via the backdoor with unfinished paintjobs... so maybe thats what you are referring to
Shuggie

Bought a genuine one and tried to fit it, no way its going on, I'm sure there was something in scootering a few months back, looks as tho the stub is welded on at a slightly different angle, borrowed a genuine one off an original scooter and it slipped on no fuss............sending the fecker back......scunnered with s**t parts.........so, what's best exhaust for a bog std PX200?
Yanker

SIP Road or MBGM Big Box. Bit dearer, but worth it in the long run.....Small up-jet required, a bit more performance without losing out elsewere....
Shuggie

Didn't really want to change jetting , prefer keeping the vespa's bog standard........but I think I'm gonna go for one of these........I'd happily pay 100 quid for a std one that fitted correctly!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information