Quattrini Build....

Anything related to Vespas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
sean brady scooters
Dealer

ok mate .
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Our last Dyno before we close for Christmas!

A lovely result 19bhp @ only 6000rpm, and 17.5ft-lbs @ only 5500rpm. Power starts at just after 3000rpm, peaks at 6000rpm, and revs on past 7000rpm.......nice spread. A great touring setup, this will be a pleasure to ride!

Fancy more power & speed? Just change the pipe for something more sporty and watch the revs and BHP rise!

Merry Xmas everyone :)

See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
ipman

which exhaust would you suggest?
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

For more peak BHP and revs? PipeDesign.de
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
sean brady scooters
Dealer

thats a great result especially if you compare the torque graph to say a TS 1 !,and from only a 172 vespa !
giankx

The best results in terms of peak and spread of power can be achieved with the Quattrini pipe. Trust me.
cartmel808
Main scooter: 1975 Vespa Rally 200 Femsa

sean brady scooters wrote:thats a great result especially if you compare the torque graph to say a TS 1 !,and from only a 172 vespa !
It is a great result Sean & I'm very happy with it :D .... but the child in me wants to explore further what it'll do with a different (revvier) pipe - so need to decide on either; one of Pipe Designs offerings - or the dedicated Quattrini pipe..... and then possibly a 60mm crank & 35mm carb aswell :lol:
bazman
Playstation gamer tag: bazman70

What's it like on the road, as in power delivery , a kick up the pants or more gentle !!?
sean brady scooters
Dealer

giankx wrote:The best results in terms of peak and spread of power can be achieved with the Quattrini pipe. Trust me.
dont suppose you have a dyno graph for one of these pipes for comparison ?
sean brady scooters
Dealer

cartmel808 wrote:
sean brady scooters wrote:thats a great result especially if you compare the torque graph to say a TS 1 !,and from only a 172 vespa !
It is a great result Sean & I'm very happy with it :D .... but the child in me wants to explore further what it'll do with a different (revvier) pipe - so need to decide on either; one of Pipe Designs offerings - or the dedicated Quattrini pipe..... and then possibly a 60mm crank & 35mm carb aswell :lol:
try another pipe first graham ,as its the easist option to attain more revs and bhp and speed on the gearing you have in it ,torque would drop a bit but you have more than enough anyways .
I dont think much gains are to be had from a bigger carb on this if any tbh .
nor the 60mm crank ,bearing in mind the cost etc ..the longer stroke will in fact inhibit it spinning up as readily and only add more torque
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information