Well... picked up me freshly built M1XL motor yesterday afternoon.....
.... I Decided to go with Scooterotica Garage in Ripon for the build.... Dan only recently built a Polini 221 for me & I was very impressed with their service & set-up - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone, and I don't think I would now go anywhere else...
Sean Brady did the build on the Quattrini & has done a first class job, with a very fast turn around (only two & a half weeks from drop-off to collection)....
Build Spec is;
• PX125e Donor Engine - Casings welded to accommodate re-porting of transfers to match kit - electric starter removed & hole blanked-off
• Quattrini M1XL Cylinder Kit - Inlet Manifold re-angled to prevent carb fouling on engine - and ported/flowed internally
• Mazzucchelli 57mm Full circle Crank
• Dellorto PHBH 30mm Carburettor - jetted to suit kit/pipe (ballpark till I get it dyno'd)
• Tassanari VForce 3 Reed Valve Kit - substituted the reed block supplied with Quattrini kit for a VForce 3 item
• Vespatrionic Ignition Kit
• DRT 65t Primary Gear
• SIP Cosa 2 ‘Sport’ 22t Clutch
• SIP ‘JL Curly’ S/S Expansion Exhaust
• All Bearings/Seals/Gaskets Replaced