smallframe setup

Anything related to Vespas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
maxi
Main scooter: LIS 190

Looking for some advice on kits and other goodies for my engine. I am wanting something that will keep up with my Ts1 if my wife fancys coming along : ). The plan was to put a falc into her, but with me moving will have to wait until I get a spare engine.

cheers maxi
Ride it hard
Muttley McLadd

Falc 200 kit?

here
CakeAndArseParty
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

Top end or acceleration? I guess you will say both.My Parma will sit at a gps 65+mph comfortably.Thats cruising and is about the same as your average TS1.Acceleration the same if not quicker!
maxi
Main scooter: LIS 190

Just what iam after soosh. What setup have you got?
Ride it hard
jonny snatchsniffer

the parma kit needs a lot of work but its ok ish i had the exhaust timing up to 190 but it wasnt quite enough, its a basic design based on an old pinasco barrel, i now use a polini evo rotary with a 35mm keihin and franz pipe, and it will sit at 70 at around 8000rpm and rev out to 9500rpm with my head down, i use 29/68 primarys and a drt runner tree which gives you a short 3rd and 4th
it has a wide spread of power and 1st will easilly spit you off when it comes on pipe
i broke it sprinting as the clutch was slipping like f@@k but my 1/8th mile speeds were not too bad at around 60mph
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information