VESPA Rally200 and the NOSA

Anything related to Vespas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
fraggleexport
Main scooter: vespa sprint

Evening all....just wondering if anyone has completed the rigmarole of the new NOVA/NOSA forms and was looking for some good or bad feedback. The reason being Ive got first shout on a 73 Rally but the owner hasnt got the V5 which he claimed to have in the advert. He said he'd 'sort it' before Ive crossed his palm with coins but what 'sort it' means I just dont know. Its an Italian import from 10 years ago. Secondly if he cant 'sort it' what sort of deduction would you think its worth bargaining for as its then my hassle to get a V5 for the thing. Its motor is currently out of the bike and unlikely to go back in in a hurry so Im confused as to how he thinks he can get the V5 :? Thanks in advance Kevin
goldeneye

lad I was talking to yesterday has just done a Lambro with the new reg test, said it was a bit of a ball ache and took longer than before, but the actual inspection was just frame and engine numbers, the main pain in the arse being the time it took.
Spanish Fly
Main scooter: P200e

Has it already been registered in the UK and if so is the seller the registered owner? :?:
If so is it not just a case of getting a replacement for a lost V5? :?:

SF
fraggleexport
Main scooter: vespa sprint

No...I think hes just imported it and never got around to doing anything with it. So a a new V5 is needed. Ive got the additional hassle of our 'local' inspectors is shutting down in October and dont know what the process is after that. Ive heard there maybe appointed garages but am not sure.
Either way I think hes gonna struggle to get the V5 with an engine in bits :-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information