smallie 12v conversion ,,,,whats best?

Anything related to Vespas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
paulski

i have a v90 engine in bits for a mate, it needs a crank and i want to convert the old 6v stator set-up to 12velec,,,. whats the best cost effective conversion for crank/stator and flywheel on the smallframes. i presume a pk 125 would be interchangeable ??? or am i wrong?? thanks any help would be great
jonny snatchsniffer

if you can get hold of one then any non battery pk electronic would fit, you would be better off with the large taper pkxl crank, or even the ets one, steer clear of beedies conversion as the parts are of wanky quality, only use genuine ducati stuff, the other alternative and this is the route id go down and thats the vespatronic
paulski

jonny snatchsniffer wrote:if you can get hold of one then any non battery pk electronic would fit, you would be better off with the large taper pkxl crank, or even the ets one, steer clear of beedies conversion as the parts are of wanky quality, only use genuine ducati stuff, the other alternative and this is the route id go down and thats the vespatronic
ta mate
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information