60mm stroke crank advice please

Anything related to Vespas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
cezeta

ive got a p range 200 engine that im soon to put back together, i dont know the differences between them, but its non auto lube and has the clutch with the hammer rivveted down clutch.... :oops:

anyway i bought it in bits with no crank so i want to buy a 60 mm crank and either use a polini kit out of the box or a harry Barlow stage 4

i dont plan to do any other mods apart from match the casings

so what would be my best bet crank wise thats already cut and flowed to suit these kits in 60mm stroke?
Diablo
Dealer

Give Harry a ring. He has some tameni(?) 60mm with std inlet webs. He can balance them as well.
Stiill clear of mazzecheli
cezeta

thanks diablo.....i do wish harry would get a web site and on line shop. he does some good things that are impossible to buy from my armchair scooterist lifestyle :?
nicsar
Main scooter: fast smallies

I went for the bgm 60 crank. Its cut to 174 degrees inlet duration and nicely flowed. Conrod is a polished kawasaki item.

Better info here

http://www.lambretta-teile.de/Crankshaf ... espa-PX200
gaz_powell

think i read somehere that tameni are the same (black) cranks offered by mec that are from from the far east - since mec have pulled out of the traditional scooter parts we`ll probably see more of them appearing

the bgm looks like a nice piece of kit

wonder what kawasaki rod it is ?
MattsDad

"i dont plan to do any other mods apart from match the casings" and lower your transfers :)
COCKSPEED TUNING
MCH
Main scooter: street racer px

i have a 60mm crank for sale, im not 100% sure what make it is though, its in a mec box, but might need identifying, i will post a pic,

it came out an engine with just a bolt on pinasco kit on it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information