Water Cooled Suzuki 220 MRB

Anything related to Vespas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

A twisted crank, gearboxes that dont mesh, crazy welding work, and plenty other s**t done....the motor is almost done....quick turnaround time eh!! lol

See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
sean brady scooters
Dealer

more of Gunnys motor in this little video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3boNNqwXWtg
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
rondon
Main scooter: autovespa

goddam video won't load, very nice looking motor when it's back in the frame
Holly s**t it's got teh rust
dopeshots
Xbox live gamer tag: rms789
Main scooter: GP150

rally like the rear disc conversion on this engine. Is it a big conversion to do?
ducksta

rear disc looks like one from sip
live life your a long time dead
Gunny

Totally different than the sip one as this one has had loads grafted and welded to the engine also the back hub filled an smoothed of MB done the old one and Sean maed me a copy updated it , but strenthed all the weak spots on the casings
Dan had it on the dyno yesterday but it's needing a fastflow tap as it's suffering fuel starvation and ,,,
That german gas shock is f@@ked !! lucky if it lasted 200 miles total s**t......

But i'm not surprised because everything about this rebuild has been nothing but hassle just ask Sean !!!!!!!

Looks like it's first outting will be Scarbrough...

HOPEFULLY :D :D :D :D
gimp1971
Main scooter: vespa t5

Gunny wrote:Totally different than the sip one as this one has had loads grafted and welded to the engine also the back hub filled an smoothed of MB done the old one and Sean maed me a copy updated it , but strenthed all the weak spots on the casings
Dan had it on the dyno yesterday but it's needing a fastflow tap as it's suffering fuel starvation and ,,,
That german gas shock is f@@ked !! lucky if it lasted 200 miles total s**t......

But i'm not surprised because everything about this rebuild has been nothing but hassle just ask Sean !!!!!!!

Looks like it's first outting will be Scarbrough...

will keep an eye out at scarbrough for it couldnt get hold of a fast flow for my T5 as SIP was always out of stock so Diablo dremmeled mine out and it has same flow as SIP one

HOPEFULLY :D :D :D :D
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Just heard Gunny passed away last night. He was quite the character, a frequent visitor to the Scooterotica garage, where he always had a 'tall tale' to tell, a cheeky smile, and a glint in his eye. I'm sure he will be missed amongst friends, family, and scooterists alike. RIP.

See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
psychedelicropcircle
Main scooter: Series 1 li150 1958

Hadn’t seen him in a while, had seen a while back he was selling his RD 350
Lammy just assumed it was due to it being a nightmare! Gone to soon RIP Gunny.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information