RB22 transfers - discuss

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
joespeed

they may be odd shaped,but it is the quickest 'out of the box' kit to date!
eibargum
Main scooter: Vespa PX210 Polini

joespeed wrote:they may be odd shaped,but it is the quickest 'out of the box' kit to date!
you aint wrong there joe , by a long way, :D , bet theres alot of tuners that wish they could get it so wrong.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

joespeed wrote:they may be odd shaped,but it is the quickest 'out of the box' kit to date!
But the worst c**t to fix.

lol ;)
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
eibargum
Main scooter: Vespa PX210 Polini

I know theres alot of tuners thats made them better/faster, but you,v got to admire the likes of Ray Kemp and Mark Broadhurst, there not just doing one off tuning jobs anymore but taking a big risk and mass producing some very good bolt on kits for us less gifted folk :D .
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

eibargum wrote:
you aint wrong there joe , by a long way, :D , bet theres alot of tuners that wish they could get it so wrong.
I know what you mean,I spoke with a couple of people/tuners before the kit went on sale and they were saying that the bridges would fuk up.What were they on about?!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information