simply GREAT: "rat fink" custom lambretta

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
sean brady scooters
Dealer

waynegp200 wrote:
Soulpunk wrote:hey folks , who had the idea with the theme ?
best and coolest theme seen for a long time.
(a big positive contrast to the innovation-free and dead-boring promotion-scooters (castrol/nike/gucci/O2/F1/vodafone/citibank) or the top of the pops sidepanel-show with "my favourite rock-star")

...but have to admit even if it has a dead-boring theme i really like a lot the "adidas"-lambretta in the feb. scootering issue..cool work. very tasteful scooter also...
:mrgreen:
it was my idea soulpunk ............been a big fan of ed roth for years so decided to pay tribute to the great man
i seem to remember that it was our friend Stevie that first suggested this idea,then brought in his ed roth book in to show us........
wayne wanted it yellow with snakes on......which was his original idea for the scoot that became scooterotica.............. :lol:
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
Soulpunk

anyway, -cheers for the cultural input !
am going to the library next week and getting an ed roth book.
:D

...and maybe sweeping the dust off that angle-grinder...

(no, won´t built a same themed scooter but am really playing now with the thought of
cutting sth (repairable) instead of "full-body-resto".. :mrgreen: )
waynegp200

sean brady scooters wrote:
waynegp200 wrote:
(a big positive contrast to the innovation-free and dead-boring promotion-scooters (castrol/nike/gucci/O2/F1/vodafone/citibank) or the top of the pops sidepanel-show with "my favourite rock-star")

...but have to admit even if it has a dead-boring theme i really like a lot the "adidas"-lambretta in the feb. scootering issue..cool work. very tasteful scooter also...
it was my idea soulpunk ............been a big fan of ed roth for years so decided to pay tribute to the great man
i seem to remember that it was our friend Stevie that first suggested this idea,then brought in his ed roth book in to show us........
wayne wanted it yellow with snakes on......which was his original idea for the scoot that became scooterotica.............. :lol:
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
waynegp200

[]
Nic

This pic was taken the recent Vegas Rally by a member of New Forest SC, totally by accident and he didn't realise the connection.

waynegp200

sean brady scooters wrote:
waynegp200 wrote:

NO IT WASN'T STEVIE. :frog: ... I CAME UP WITH THE THEME LONG BE4 I GOT TO SPEAK TO ANYONE IN RIPON ,,,,,,,,,WHEN I SPOKE TO STEVIE HE SAID HE HAD JUST GOT ED ROTH NEW BOOK AND LENT ME IT .......SO YES SOULPUNK IT WAS MY IDEA 4 RAT FINK
waynegp200

Nic wrote:This pic was taken the recent Vegas Rally by a member of New Forest SC, totally by accident and he didn't realise the connection.

like to get a jacket like that :D
Soulpunk

ok, so its stevies book, waynes ideas, "the real elvis" jacket and eds jacket-patch and the paint is from "the waltons"
am i right ?
sean brady scooters
Dealer

that will do for me........... :lol:
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
Nic

waynegp200 wrote:
Nic wrote:This pic was taken the recent Vegas Rally by a member of New Forest SC, totally by accident and he didn't realise the connection.

like to get a jacket like that :D
I think it's a Corrazzo jacket with a separate patch on it.

Check out: http://www.shrunkenheads.com/catalog/no ... atches.asp and http://www.bigdaddyroth.com/nonflash/Sh ... page2.html
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information