E G T / cylinder head temp readings

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
rbgaz
Main scooter: gp rb230 dragster 180lc

wlightning wrote:
rbgaz wrote:my next kit will be a mb rt kit , but before i change i want to get this rb kit to a stage were i can say i could ride it long distance sittin at a decent speed for long periods and i wanna do it with the tm carb and think the power jet could do it :bouncing:
This why i kept my TMX because i found out you can fit a power jet kit to them, I live near to Allens performance (thay supply most dealers ) there teg guy is realy helpfull and he told me about this add on power jet kit and also could not see why i could not run 2 solinoed power jet cost £150 and power jet kit cost £80 i think then machine carb bell mouth both gravity feed
hi hav u got the part number for the solined power jet please
wlightning

soulsurfer wrote:You don't NEED an EGT on our scooters for setting up,save that for a dyno, but more of a warning, once set up, should anything change or fail, ie split manifold rubber, carb falling off head leaking etc. etc.
totally agree :D
wlightning

rbgaz wrote:
wlightning wrote:
rbgaz wrote:my next kit will be a mb rt kit , but before i change i want to get this rb kit to a stage were i can say i could ride it long distance sittin at a decent speed for long periods and i wanna do it with the tm carb and think the power jet could do it :bouncing:
This why i kept my TMX because i found out you can fit a power jet kit to them, I live near to Allens performance (thay supply most dealers ) there teg guy is realy helpfull and he told me about this add on power jet kit and also could not see why i could not run 2 solinoed power jet cost £150 and power jet kit cost £80 i think then machine carb bell mouth both gravity feed
hi hav u got the part number for the solined power jet please

Dont no part No but phone Chalky at replay scooters he no's what you want
thanks Carl
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information