Taffy Muffler

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
J1MS

Anyone know where I can get a large circlip, thats the large circlip that sits on the end of the Taffspeed Muffler.

I will order one from Taffspeeds, (that's if he has them in stock) but I just thought that someone on the forum might know if they were available elsewhere. :?:
roadrunnerian

hi m8
try somewhere like k supplies or brabbin and rudd a good engineers merchant. should have them in stock or will be able to get them you. :biggrin:
Terrible Taff
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta's & Vespa's

J1MS wrote:Anyone know where I can get a large circlip, thats the large circlip that sits on the end of the Taffspeed Muffler.

I will order one from Taffspeeds, (that's if he has them in stock) but I just thought that someone on the forum might know if they were available elsewhere. :?:
Hi Jims

It's 80mm in diameter - I will see if I have some left. I will PM you if I find one

Best regards
Ian Frankland
Taffspeed
Ian T Frankland

Taffspeed Design Innovations
Mob: 07971 818693
Email: terrible.taff@gmail.com
J1MS

Thanks Ian, I wasn't sure of the exact size... If you find one I will take it off your hands.
Diablo
Dealer

I found one in an old taffy pipe that is now unuseabe after about 10 years of abuse-wheres the value for money nowadays :lol:
By chance a mate of yours from Liverpool was picking a motor up from my workshop that Chris Sturgis had built(John). I've sent it up with him Mark.
I think its called synchronicity :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information