£5 Prize to guess top speed on an RT 250

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
cezeta

mark is making his own left hand reed manifold as you probably know but it will not be ready for the expected 10 day turn around time :o so 6LDA 28B is having it without for now and will try marks hybrid clubman pipe too. i have a spare b-race pipe so he can try that too.

as mark said "its not a race engine so there will be faster out there, so if you want monster power then start with an rb and go from there. But as a reliable tourer........"

Well as a reliablle tourer its quicker than some of the race motors....he he :baddevil:
teamsequipe
Main scooter: GP200E Ron Moss Supertuned !

cezeta wrote:mark is making his own left hand reed manifold as you probably know but it will not be ready for the expected 10 day turn around time :o so 6LDA 28B is having it without for now and will try marks hybrid clubman pipe too. i have a spare b-race pipe so he can try that too.

as mark said "its not a race engine so there will be faster out there, so if you want monster power then start with an rb and go from there. But as a reliable tourer........"

Well as a reliablle tourer its quicker than some of the race motors....he he :baddevil:
Exactly, I wasn't interested in a power monster motor, if I was, I'd have a TS-RT, wouldn't touch an RB, unless it was the small block version. Touring is where it's at for me currently, but in the future I may get Mark to do me an absolute beast ! :twisted:
Old Lambrettas Never die ..................... they just go Faster !

Ron Moss says "Supertune it !"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information