48mm Alleck Exhaust

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
yian-ts1

Does anyone have any info on these exhausts formely Mikeck - Advertised on ebay? I know in the 80's they were on of the best??

Considering for my ts1??

Cheers

Yian
storkfoot
Main scooter: '70 GP150 [TS1 225]

I heard a year or so back that the lad in Carlisle, who used to make Mikeck's, was going to start making them again. I think, however, that he no longer has the rights to use the name "Mikeck." These pipes on ebay look like his attempt to dip his toe in the market and see whether they'll sell.
RICSPEED

a mate of mine swears by the old mikeck ,wont fit anything elce ,even getting a copy of his orriginal made for his cut down
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
shocky

there good pies but that one just doesnt look right with that end can :? the appeal for me was the thin alloy one or the all in one type with the repackable end welded on bit like a webster pipe these suit the lines of a lammy more than the motoX type which seem to be in faviour
how ever if i can get it for a good price then id not complain
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
Ian Hepworth

Loved the mikeck on my T5, still got the pipe hanging up on the wall.

I needed a bracket for it a while back and dug the number out of an old 80s scootering.

After a bit of "who the f@ck are you, where the f@ck did you get my number" he dug out a couple of brackets out and stuck them in the post.
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

Ian Hepworth wrote:Loved the mikeck on my T5, still got the pipe hanging up on the wall.

I needed a bracket for it a while back and dug the number out of an old 80s scootering.

After a bit of "who the f@ck are you, where the f@ck did you get my number" he dug out a couple of brackets out and stuck them in the post.
I had one too,they were the nuts on a T5.Gave it a lovely crackle and made it fooking rev!
Ian Hepworth

soosh wrote:
Ian Hepworth wrote:Loved the mikeck on my T5, still got the pipe hanging up on the wall.

I had one too,they were the nuts on a T5.Gave it a lovely crackle and made it fooking rev!
Yeah, mine used to be a screamer. Hooligan machine.
dirtyhandslopez

Still got one, all in one jobby, lovely sound, seems like it kicks in about 4k's, and then just keeps going and going. Scary on SX gearing :)
That's not going anywhere...
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

I realy like the kind of primitive look of these pipes and would buy one if still available.They realy suit a Lammy.Been after one for the GP for a while but most you find need u bends or bracket or dents pulled out to make em work again.
RICSPEED

RICSPEED wrote:a mate of mine swears by the old mikeck ,wont fit anything elce ,even getting a copy of his orriginal made for his cut down
pic of mikeck copy on mates scoot

Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information