wiring diagram for indicators

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
firekdp

You'll find a wiring diagram for a non battery indicator model in the back of "the unofficial lambretta manual update"
CANbus

rossi46 wrote:I was told if the bike was after 1973-74 they had to have indicators, which after the roadworthy test you could take them off you also need one mirror on the right hand side, also told that ounce the bike is registered it will never have to be done again if you keep it registered every year, and the right guy to see to get it registered is a scooter guy in Brisbane :D
This is probably correct, the dates applying to when the scoot was first registered in the country and not manufactured. We run a similar thing here in New Zealand.
You should be able to run standard indicators off the engine supply; if you intend to use LED’s then you will need a battery. I have used a rectifier and now use LED indicators and lights off a battery supply
11111111 = 0xFF
mark

sorry my diagram was for a battery model . when mine was new it had a gp ignition switch and a li light switch using the bottom rocker to opertae indicators. it used a vespa flasher unit thats why no battery is needed. thats all i can remember sorry .
T5-190

T5 and P ranges have no battery and have indicators. The flasher unit for these non battery scoots has a in built rectifier. Not cheap though 25 - 30 pounds ish.
AUSSIE

scooter restorations do indicator relays for several different set ups, phone them up, very helpful. Mine is 2 pin type relay, take wire from regulator to relay, then up to your handlebar switch then wire from each switch output to each side. Front and rear lights flash at same time, so they draw alot of power from stator!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information