Exhaust wadding

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
mickeyb

Any1 know where i can get the wadding for my JL4 end cap,noise off it starting to deafen me even though its only done 100 miles!
Last edited by mickeyb on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
oldbiker

how about this Ebay

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trks ... Categories

but for long runs ear plugs are also usefull ;)
RICSPEED

it has been remarked that having the wadding loose in the end can rather than packed in does make a difference i dought yours will need replacing after 100 miles ,worth a try perhaps
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
Dazza
Main scooter: S3 LI Rapido 225

Pm corrado on here, his site lists a repacking kit although it says out of stock - he may have some but not updated his site? http://www.justlambretta.co.uk

I had one last year, there is just the right amount there- no need to overpack it - still sounds spot on now.
If it aint broke.........tinker with it.....
cryogenic

Mickey try Allstyles they do it by the pack whilst your at it re-rivet the end can with stainless rivets they last longer up the Banshees mate :baddevil:
I RAN OUT OF SICK DAYS SO I DECIDED TO RING IN DEAD
Dazza
Main scooter: S3 LI Rapido 225

cryogenic wrote:Mickey try Allstyles they do it by the pack whilst your at it re-rivet the end can with stainless rivets they last longer up the Banshees mate :baddevil:
Got fed up re-rivetting mine every week so did mine with stainless rivets - what a barsteward to do - I'm looking forward to removing them even less when the time comes - they are as solid as the day they were put in though :)
If it aint broke.........tinker with it.....
mickeyb

cryogenic wrote:Mickey try Allstyles they do it by the pack whilst your at it re-rivet the end can with stainless rivets they last longer up the Banshees mate :baddevil:

pmsl here...no probs mate but we banshee's can afford one of the new Jl pipes so no need for rivets :D ...wanna buy a banshee T-Shirt?...ha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information