urgent answer needed..

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
sydduckett

Am off on holiday tomorrow morning and have realised that the switch housing on my ScootRS front disc isnt working.... :twisted: Can anyone tell me whether a standard Series 3 switch will fit on or do i need a direct replacment Scootrs one?

Next question if i need a scoot rs one where can i get one online tonight (not vietnam)before i go so i have it for when i get back. The clock is ticking.. :(

Cheers
Guys
davidblythe

the housing is different

the switch is standard
ArmandTanzarian

sydduckett wrote:Am off on holiday tomorrow morning and have realised that the switch housing on my ScootRS front disc isnt working.... :twisted: Can anyone tell me whether a standard Series 3 switch will fit on or do i need a direct replacment Scootrs one?

Next question if i need a scoot rs one where can i get one online tonight (not vietnam)before i go so i have it for when i get back. The clock is ticking.. :(

Cheers
Guys

I may be being dim here (it often happens) but what switch housing? Do you mean the dip switch / horn? I didn't know that they came with switches already fitted. The three I've got didn't, I just used the ones I already had.
Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
shocky

sydduckett wrote:Am off on holiday tomorrow morning and have realised that the switch housing on my ScootRS front disc isnt working.... :twisted: Can anyone tell me whether a standard Series 3 switch will fit on or do i need a direct replacment Scootrs one?

Cheers
Guys
i dont understand the switch housing doesnt have any working parts if you mean the switch then any switch of that type will fit (subject to minor fettling)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lambretta-Li-Seri ... 2ea8b70f33 =nasty :roll:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lambretta-li-Ser- ... 3589bbb69= again nasty but cheaper ive used this seller his stuff is no worse than most out there and he has sent me replacements for stuff in the past at no cost should be ok as a spare or untill you get your rebuilt (if its original)
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information