Cylinder kit TS1 225 Mark Broadhurst Race-Tour tuning

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
pasner

Hi! Any feedback about this kit? I know its not cheap but does it worth the money? Are the 30hp real? Any info wellcome.

http://www.lambrettaspares.com/sparepar ... 0753k.html
carlos fandango

YAM-LAM has one, hes posted his dynos on here have a look, or pm him i know hes very pleased with it ;)
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
Mag
Main scooter: Carbon GP TS1

I won the LCGB coast to coast this year on essentially this kit. Has 27hp with revtour exhaust and should pull 30hp with JL4.
YAMLAM

wish i could afford one :(
win or lose have a booze
DJB
Dealer

HOW MUCH :shock: I would wait for the super monza.
Train Driver

We need to kick Cezeta up the arse (GET IT DYNO'D) ;)
He has the ultimate spec Ts1, recessed head, 60mm race tour crank, V-force reeds and marks latest high torque tune finished off with a 35mm mikuni and a B-race exhaust
it should give 27bhp and 22lb/ft torque below 6500rpm.
TS1 and PX stay in the garage (future barn finds) out on the GTS 300 when I go out on a scooter.
I know I’ll get there and back
camel

so!!!!!!more to the point....whats done to it????any pics of a barrel?port shapes/dimesions....
GPMatt

Marks work is always tidy, i've got no complaints from anything i've had off him, although recently i compared the same if not better tune (more work carried out) for less money.

http://www.jbtuningshop.com/ts1-cylinde ... -105-p.asp

30bhp from that MB tune is a no way on most dyno's! a good 20, maybe.

My MB TS1 with Dev tour makes 21.9 :) but its okay for what i want it for. To be honest i hardly ride that sccot.
cezeta

6LDA 28B wrote:We need to kick Cezeta up the arse (GET IT DYNO'D) ;)
He has the ultimate spec Ts1, recessed head, 60mm race tour crank, V-force reeds and marks latest high torque tune finished off with a 35mm mikuni and a B-race exhaust
it should give 27bhp and 22lb/ft torque below 6500rpm.

thats not what i have though, it is an "rt" tune but dumper truck tune for touring torque......the exhaust port has been lowered so Im not even expecting 20 bhp. i ride it faster though as it puts down the power so well, all the way through the rev range. personaly i think 30 bhp is over the top, even with 19 bhp (on old set up) i was holding it back all the time in day to day use. to think i used to commute in london on it with a race pipe :x ....horrid.

mark will tune to what ever you want, the hard part is explaining what you want....or knowing for that matter.
Mag
Main scooter: Carbon GP TS1

GPMatt wrote:Marks work is always tidy, i've got no complaints from anything i've had off him, although recently i compared the same if not better tune (more work carried out) for less money.

http://www.jbtuningshop.com/ts1-cylinde ... -105-p.asp

30bhp from that MB tune is a no way on most dyno's! a good 20, maybe.

My MB TS1 with Dev tour makes 21.9 :) but its okay for what i want it for. To be honest i hardly ride that sccot.
27.4hp (approx 3hp more with JL4 but moves everything up the rev range)...

I'd be interested to know how many dynos you'd been on to conclude "most dynos" wouldn't show more than a good 20. At Lincoln my bike dyno'd at 23.4 and the same set up at MB recorded 25.3, both not 20hp. Mark and Max played with the porting and squish later this year and gained me 2hp. The work that got me an extra 2hp goes directly into the tune constitutes part of the modifications in this kit.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information