Cylinder kit TS1 225 Mark Broadhurst Race-Tour tuning

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Chris CSPE
Dealer

pasner wrote:Thanks to all, and come on with the feedbacks. What touring speed could I get with this kit? JL4 or JL3 could be the best pipes for this kit?

75 - 80 mph jl4
pasner

wow, thats impresive :o
phil clay

Chris CSPE wrote:
pasner wrote:Thanks to all, and come on with the feedbacks. What touring speed could I get with this kit? JL4 or JL3 could be the best pipes for this kit?

75 - 80 mph jl4
hi Chris, just to let everyone know Chris is rebuilding my MB tuned TS1 and i must say i am very pleased with how things are going at the moment, he keeps me informed regularly and always leaves the final decision to me, i will let Chris post my dyno graphs when he is ready and let you all know how happy i am with the performance of the engine.
mickeyb

Have a Jl4 on mine,bottled it at 70mph had a bit more in it as well!...... :shock:
Mag
Main scooter: Carbon GP TS1

mickeyb wrote:Have a Jl4 on mine,bottled it at 70mph had a bit more in it as well!...... :shock:
got a revtour on mine. Bottled it at a gps'd 73mph... Thought that was fast enough for 3rd so slipped into 4th! Will happily cruise at a genuine 75 plus with reserve left for overtaking.
Considered wisdom of those in the know say that a JL4 would increase the top end further by shifting the power up the rev range.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information