Mikuni or Dellorto ?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
MarkH
Dealer

The value was listed at $50USD maybe they took that as 50GBP? What's the VAT - 17.5%?

If I exceeded the max. value let me know. Never heard of the fee but it seems they may have charged you based on the value as GBP and not the USD
lockman69

Mark

Theres no value on the Invoice that came through the post, it just shows the charges I have to pay before parcel force will deliver the package, there may be more paper work to come with the package?

Vat £8.88 (does not show vat rate but guess its standard UK rate @15%/ Clearance charge£8.00

Lockman69
MarkH
Dealer

Sounds to me like they took the value to be 50gbp + the 8gbp charge and then charge VAT on the total?

If that is true, they've made an error in reading the value correctly. I have a copy of the export documents if it helps state your case. You'd of course get a copy from them once you paid the ransom :roll:

Any other questions just PM or email me
soulsurfer

I think they charge on the amount in $ plus postage + VAT +£8 handling fee :evil:
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information