is anyone using any other mikuni other than a 24, 30 or 35mm

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
cezeta

mazz, chalkie had a fiddlle with my utterly s**t mugello yesterday, augusto, b race pipe,
tm24 with breath easy filter on a replay scooters special bellmouth (i dare say others will copy before too long)

17.2 bhp and 14 .5 lb of torque (chalkie insists that these figures should be disregarded in favour of a good ride and does not want his business associated with my s**t engine)

thats with a carb that is used mainly on a child motorcross bike. its so economical that ive removed the fuel tank and had long range tool boxes fitted and just rely on the float bowl ;)
rakki
Main scooter: sx|px|rally×2

Hey cezeta, care to send some pictures about that bellmouth/air-filter combination. Can't find any information on Replay Scooter's site.
cezeta

mmm, not without taking it apart. it sits between the tool box and tank as you would expect but as its designed for a bigger carb it pretty much gives no loss in air flow. its the panel/angle thats the restiction.

give them a call.

talk to chaulky they are really good blokes and always good value and good fun to go and visit/pester. they dont want to sell you anything, they just want to play with race scooters its quite funny.

they dont really have a web shop. just tell them you want what they fitted to nicks jet200.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information