Tv175

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
jet fraser

Got an 1960 serie,s 2 tv175 frame! Did these have a IGM number. Also doe,s anyone know if u can get repair panels for series 2. ie front struts and rear end(reg plate area) cheers
Soulpunk

ask 'scooter restorations'.
they have loads of frame spare parts.
some stuiff isn´t listed online.
write paul b. an email.
jet fraser

Thanks soulpunk. Igm num on 1960 tv series2 do they have them? Just got a frame (ebay) frame number,s are perfect , but its got no igm num? British bike sat in back garden for 30year,s. Been told it was owned by former member of the jam???
vespanic

It should have an igm no-'TV 175 (Series 2)- IGM 0904 OM'. lifted off the British Lambretta Archive. In the world of lambretta nothing appears to be black or white though. If you don't get an answer on here try the LCGB site, or if you are not registered I can ask on your behalf. I presume the frame nos are correct and look correct?
Mel K

There was no IGM on british scooters, The IGM was for the Italian market, someone with a far greater knowledge than me will be along to explain better than i can I'm sure. My TV2 is britsh from new and has no IGM.
jet fraser

Vespanic. If you dont mind mate. Not a member off lcgb. Cheers. Just their be a lot of money flung at it so id rather know sooner than later. The number,s are spot on! Other than the igm? Cheers lads
CPH Lambretta
Main scooter: DL 150 1970

During Series 2 product is when they started using igm numbers so some series2s have them and some don't
Slow is the new fast!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information