Aero fuel filler...How...

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
OranegePeel

Hi guys,

Just starting on my Indian GP build :bouncing: (pictures will follow when i have something worth showing), doing a full dry build first so as to address any required modifications along the way.

I am looking to run a 17lt tank and fancy the idea of a an aero/motorcyle style filler. Can anyone point me in the right direction regarding what filler to go for (are they all different filler sizes) and how does the the cap/filler mate with the tank. I know that there is body work involved, thats not the issue, my concern is the maiting of the tank to the filler neck...

If any one can help, guide or advise I would be most grateful... even better if someone could post a picture or 2 of how they fitted theirs...

Thanks

OP
Don't be frightened...
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Try Jason at Absolutely Scooters in Sheffield (or PM him on here), I'm sure he'll have done a few.
red
Main scooter: Scomadi TL 250 (Ltd Ed No.3)

corrado wrote:Try Jason at Absolutely Scooters in Sheffield (or PM him on here), I'm sure he'll have done a few.

Beat me to it,I was going to suggest him also :)

http://www.absolutelyscooters.com
I do not try to explain why I ride Lambrettas,
For those who understand, no explanation is necessary,
For those who don't, no explantion is possible.
RICSPEED

i kept the aero cap seperate from the tank ,keeping the original filler cap on the tank so the aero cap was in effect just a pretter version of what was there orriginally

Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information