New SIL engine...

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
J1MS

Just thought I would post to say how good this one was, compaired to the last one I stripped down... From the same supplier... this one has held no horrors, just a little swarf in the engine oil, but no grit... The crank is good, cylinder head no faults this time... But the barrel is a little tattier than the last.... So maybe there are still some good ones to be had... :)
sponge bob

I think it all depends on what day it is assembled , you may have a Tuesday or Wednsday one there but if you are unlucky to get a Monday or a Friday afternoon one i think they may just be thrown together by a very bored or drunk mechanic !! Just my oppinion but it would explain some of the s**t that some times come through :D
shocky

what was the squish like and the drive sprocket / spider clearance , and endplate clearance this is the 3 areas ive found problems
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
shocky

just seen 4.5 mm :shock:
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information