Still getting vibration on TS1 225

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
johnny650
Main scooter: lambretta 64 li 150 Special

johnny650 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:02 pm quick update that might be of interest to anyone arriving here from a search on vibration.
I have cured my bad engine vibration simply by rejetting ,tuning the mixture and timing on my Li 185
42mm clubman ,22mm jetex 5899-2 Atomiser , 122 Main jet 200cc flat slide 48 pilot 50 choke

its a pity that the only two responders to my post about curing engine vibration completely missed the potentially important point of my post and instead of adding something constructive to the debate chose instead to pick on one small irrelevant aspect of my riding in order to critisise something.
I wouldn't mind if I thought there was any genuine concern or even understanding but as usual there isn't ....................

Its only my personal observation but I think this site has really deteriorated of late. There are hardly any posts and even fewer constructive and knowledgeable replies. I don't know where all the thousands of knowledgeable Lambretta owners have gone but they arn't contributing to this site or LCGB anymore . Its a shame but I reckon these sites are just about dead ...
Scooterdude
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 125 S3

johnny650 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:18 pm
johnny650 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:02 pm quick update that might be of interest to anyone arriving here from a search on vibration.
I have cured my bad engine vibration simply by rejetting ,tuning the mixture and timing on my Li 185
42mm clubman ,22mm jetex 5899-2 Atomiser , 122 Main jet 200cc flat slide 48 pilot 50 choke

its a pity that the only two responders to my post about curing engine vibration completely missed the potentially important point of my post and instead of adding something constructive to the debate chose instead to pick on one small irrelevant aspect of my riding in order to critisise something.
I wouldn't mind if I thought there was any genuine concern or even understanding but as usual there isn't ....................

Its only my personal observation but I think this site has really deteriorated of late. There are hardly any posts and even fewer constructive and knowledgeable replies. I don't know where all the thousands of knowledgeable Lambretta owners have gone but they arn't contributing to this site or LCGB anymore . Its a shame but I reckon these sites are just about dead ...
Oh dear! The other fella and myself were offering constructive advice. Advising not to change gear without the clutch at full throttle.

Maybe instead of chucking your toys out the pram you should take the advice given on board.

Please yourself weather you do or not though I couldn’t give two figs what you do :roll:
johnny650
Main scooter: lambretta 64 li 150 Special

yes I can see that you don't give 2x figs ...........that is why you went to all the trouble of posting to tell me !

Your 'advice' is worthless as you clearly have no understanding of gearboxes or gear shifting ... you can't even spell worth a damn either.

If you are going to respond to other members posts at least post something helpful and constructive...
If you are unable to add something constructive try to resist on cluttering up others threads with your opinionated drivel
Scooterdude
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 125 S3

johnny650 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:33 pm yes I can see that you don't give 2x figs ...........that is why you went to all the trouble of posting to tell me !

Your 'advice' is worthless as you clearly have no understanding of gearboxes or gear shifting ... you can't even spell worth a damn either.

If you are going to respond to other members posts at least post something helpful and constructive...
If you are unable to add something constructive try to resist on cluttering up others threads with your opinionated drivel
Opinionated? What me? Never :o

Anyway you take it easy and enjoy the rest of your day :lol:
soulsurfer

Oh dear! :shock:
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information