lambretta pathfinders

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
daveLA

hi all, building an sx150 and have fitted pathfinders, i am using full DC electric via a MB simplified loom, wassel, BGM electronic kit, scootopia DC ignition switch and a 8 wire li light switch, i do not want to fit any extra switches and would like the option of having either fog or spot on individually and the option for both on together, after hours and hours of head scratching i have it working like this.
position 3 on the ignition, speedo bulb, front and rear light on, fog/spot on with the bottom rocker switch controlling either spot fog or both as i would like and top switch controlling high and low beam
position 2 on the ignition, speedo bulb, front and rear light on (no fog or spot)
position 1 no lights
position 0 off
position -1 (parking lights) i have rear light side light headlight and speedo bulb on
engine starts in positions 1 2 and 3

so i have no side/headlight control, there both on together
parking light (something i will probably never use but like the idea of having) headlight and speedo bulb on which is not ideal

is this the best i am going to get without adding another switch? or can anyone think of any other options?

thanks in advance
dave
Warkton Tornado No.1
Main scooter: Lambretta SX200

Dealers into creating their own specials used to modify the 'non-key-ignition' type rocker switch internally & fit that (with the appropriate throttle support) running through the keyed ignition switch. I may still have one somewhere, but finding it..... :roll: It was a P J Oakley modification.

Anyway, this may help:

http://www.ilambretta.co.uk/forum/viewt ... =10&t=1598
Muppet
Main scooter: SX 150 running in

i used a relay which turns a pathfinder spotlight on with the main beam on Dazzle; it tuns off on dipped beam and keeps the wiring mostly standard
C’est la vie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information