GT240

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
YAMLAM

thanks.
ordered the kit, it`s a build for a friend who hasn't had a Scooter since the 90`s.
win or lose have a booze
wintermod65
Main scooter: winter model

YAMLAM wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:28 am thanks.
ordered the kit, it`s a build for a friend who hasn't had a Scooter since the 90`s.
did you get a choice of inlet manifolds when you ordered the kit ?
seen various places that do these kits say there is a lh or rh inlet option for 30mm carbs , but cant find one for sale
is the LH one reversiblle or do both come with kit or you have to ask for a RH option

im thinking about putting my gt240 motor in another scooter thats got panel cut for RH carb but trying to avoid repainting of having an empty hole !
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

wintermod65 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:17 pm
YAMLAM wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:28 am thanks.
did you get a choice of inlet manifolds when you ordered the kit ?
seen various places that do these kits say there is a lh or rh inlet option for 30mm carbs , but cant find one for sale
is the LH one reversiblle or do both come with kit or you have to ask for a RH option

im thinking about putting my gt240 motor in another scooter thats got panel cut for RH carb but trying to avoid repainting of having an empty hole !

The manifolds are different not reversible as one is shorter they are on the website you get a choice on inlet when you buy the kit I believe
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
YAMLAM

Yes ,I was given the choice of 30mm left or Right or 34mm Right.
win or lose have a booze
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information