Why?????,this is doing my head in.....

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
YAMLAM

Tesco standard unleaded is now E10, i know you have had the problem a while but i thought i`d just mention it.
win or lose have a booze
dirtyhandslopez

I have had two Scootopia filters where the paper element was packed too tightly causing the exact problem you are having. Check you filters against a know good one, you'll see the difference.
That's not going anywhere...
kevspeed

Yayyyy,i found a good used original filter,trying it on Saturday,hopefully problem sorted!
B-Race Tuning
Main scooter: Lambro, GP.

kevspeed wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:11 pm Yayyyy,i found a good used original filter,trying it on Saturday,hopefully problem sorted!
No news is good news? that was two Saturdays ago, give us the latest we are all ears.
kevspeed

:roll: Not had a chance,other things getting in the way,hopefully this weekend :roll:
kevspeed

Better,but still not right :?
nick b
Main scooter: gp200and rt195

Is there anything restricting the airscoop like a cloth in the gap ,my mate had a similar problem and it was he put on a load of weight and was restricting airflow under the seat
kevspeed

UPDATE.....I found an old Indian air filter in a box of bits,cleaned it up,and wallop!! , the GP200 engine has never run better,just like new in fact 8-)
The Li has gone,so no more stress there,and the GP 150 is better but not quite right,im thinking i may change the stator plate,even though im getting good readings from the pick up,and LT coil as i have already fitted a ew CDI which has improved things but its still not quite there :?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information