Super Unleaded

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Warkton Tornado No.1
Main scooter: Lambretta SX200

Well....we can't just give up, can we?

If a Lambretta is used infrequently, then many of us have to consider the risk of fuel degradation. If you live close to an airfield that will sell you AvGas, then buying by the large gerry can's full may be the best option. If that's not practicable:

Long story short, the USA has had to put up with the issues of ethanol in fuel for many years.

I found an enthusiast UK article that I'm not sure I should reproduce, but will name the product he uses. It works for him:

Star Tron Enzyme Fuel Treatment
Northener

I've been using the Super/Supreme Unleaded for some weeks now with no issues on a standard set up.

I understand this fuel will remain E5 for a few more years until UN Agenda 21, now UN Agenda 2030 kicks in more with the fraudulent 'green/climate' agenda (expect an escalation of this), this is all part & parcel of the Covid Circus we have all been enduring since last year (likely the biggest scam in history) - simple solution to all of this, all those who are still walking blindly into this dystopian nightmare (& dragging the rest of humanity with you) - wake up, this is a war we can win - yes many are still not aware WW3 is playing out right now but without bombs & bullets it's psychological warfare instead. Ignore any further intrusions on your life (lockdowns etc), all unlawful, all based on fraud.
Warkton Tornado No.1

Northener wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:37 pm I've been using the Super/Supreme Unleaded for some weeks now with no issues on a standard set up.

I understand this fuel will remain E5 for a few more years until UN Agenda 21, now UN Agenda 2030 kicks in more with the fraudulent 'green/climate' agenda (expect an escalation of this), this is all part & parcel of the Covid Circus we have all been enduring since last year (likely the biggest scam in history) - simple solution to all of this, all those who are still walking blindly into this dystopian nightmare (& dragging the rest of humanity with you) - wake up, this is a war we can win - yes many are still not aware WW3 is playing out right now but without bombs & bullets it's psychological warfare instead. Ignore any further intrusions on your life (lockdowns etc), all unlawful, all based on fraud.
Whilst I agree broadly with the whole of the comments, as far as Covid is concerned, I have had my shots as compliance to try to avoid getting it/spreading it/to obtain a 'pass card' that allows some return to normality.

As for 'cleaner' fuels to help the planet, I cannot be alone in being in the scenario where I have a quantity now unusable. So, that hardly helps save the planet, does it?
MilanoMod
Main scooter: ‘66 Lambretta SX200

Good to see that not only Americans are stupid.
B-Race Tuning
Main scooter: Lambro, GP.

I concur. I would love to know the age groups though.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information