Nightmare of a day.....

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
kevspeed

mick1 wrote: โ†‘Wed May 26, 2021 8:06 pm Dodgy flywheel ? loose magnets or a crack in the magnet would give the symptoms you've described
Looks like that may have been it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž
Borrowed another flywheel, and she revs properly๐ŸŽ‰
Cant actually see anything wrong with the original flywheel but it seems to be ok now.
Thanks for the input fellas๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘
dirtyhandslopez

As an aside, why didn't you just do a 12v light conversion on the points set up? Would have been loads cheaper and easier.
That's not going anywhere...
kevspeed

dirtyhandslopez wrote: โ†‘Fri May 28, 2021 10:00 pm As an aside, why didn't you just do a 12v light conversion on the points set up? Would have been loads cheaper and easier.
He had already bought most of the parts for the conversion.
I ran a GP150 fo years with points and a 12v lighting system that i cobbled together. It worked a treat,i would still use one now on a standard scoot.
Warkton Tornado No.1
Main scooter: Lambretta SX200

kevspeed wrote: โ†‘Mon May 31, 2021 9:50 am
dirtyhandslopez wrote: โ†‘Fri May 28, 2021 10:00 pm As an aside, why didn't you just do a 12v light conversion on the points set up? Would have been loads cheaper and easier.
He had already bought most of the parts for the conversion.
I ran a GP150 fo years with points and a 12v lighting system that i cobbled together. It worked a treat,i would still use one now on a standard scoot.
SX Rapido 71 x 61 pulls TV200 top via Pacemaker etc.

Derinately not 'standard'

12 v points ignition with 'J' flywheel.......
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information