casing compatibility

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
wintermod65
Main scooter: winter model

hi

has anyone fitted either the CASA Mag Flange or CASA Cover to a GT engine case at all?
were there any fit or other issues you had and how did you resolve them

ive got a casa cover , bought for light clutch and choice of clutch types available.

and i have the latest CASA ducati ignition i want to use too so figured its designed to work without issues if fitted to the CASA mag flange
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

I think there is an issue related to the GT Intercontinental case and the Casa side cover to do with dimensions - there's detail on the Rimini site - but not a showstopper
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
wintermod65
Main scooter: winter model

rosscla wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:47 am I think there is an issue related to the GT Intercontinental case and the Casa side cover to do with dimensions - there's detail on the Rimini site - but not a showstopper
cheers for info
having looked it says use "option A" for GT cases on the casaperformance info something about a ballbearing ,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information