TSR Evo pipe.

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

Hi all, I’ve just tried to fit the TSR Evo pipe to my new GT186 project and it’s absolutely miles out. I expected it to need some fettling, but it looks like a new front bracket will need fabricating. I’m using a 3mm base packer, but the pipe is too low, not to far forward/back. Has anyone else had this issue? I did research the pipe before purchasing and I didn’t come across any fitment issues online. I’ll try and post some pics later. Thanks in advance Pete.
GTFOMWSC
Main scooter: GP230 Super Monza CS Tuned

10 inch Terror wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:14 pm Hi all, I’ve just tried to fit the TSR Evo pipe to my new GT186 project and it’s absolutely miles out. I expected it to need some fettling, but it looks like a new front bracket will need fabricating. I’m using a 3mm base packer, but the pipe is too low, not to far forward/back. Has anyone else had this issue? I did research the pipe before purchasing and I didn’t come across any fitment issues online. I’ll try and post some pics later. Thanks in advance Pete.
yep has an issue with mine hitting the panel as it was too close,had redrill the 2 manifold stud holes as they were too close a lot of swearing as it was on/off all time fitting it.Basically great pipe crap workmanship wouldn't buy another.
the man don't give a f@@k
Shipleystevep
Main scooter: Lambretta

Fitted mine to a Mugello 198 on a Spanish S2 with a 150 casing without problems. Had to trim the rear footboard.
Happy with the pipe and service.

I’m starting to have sympathy with manufacturers, there are so many combinations now it can’t be possible to have a fit all without fettle exhaust can it ?
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

I’ve sorted it now. Luckily it came with two front mounting brackets. I cut them up and welded them into one bracket. The down pipe sits a bit lower than I’d like but it’s on. It sits close to the panel but it’ll be ok. Overall a well made pipe but a bit of a pain to fit.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information