Beedspeed.

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

Has anyone had any dealings with Beedspeed lately? I ordered from them 3 weeks ago and I’ve had nothing arrive and no answers to my emails. I know post is slower than normal but 3 weeks is a joke. Thanks in advance Pete.
mick1
Main scooter: Li Avanti 225

My mate ordered various parts, nothing correct when they did arrive and those that did arrive were not as described (single pressed legshields was a 3 part jobby…..but paid the price of the single pressed).

Spent ages trying to contact them emails, phone, etc. After several weeks he got some parts exchanged but he won't be shopping there again.
Martin20
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 150 Special

Still owe me refund for goods returned in December! Wil never, ever, deal with them again.
10 inch Terror

Martin20 wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 6:23 pm Still owe me refund for goods returned in December! Wil never, ever, deal with them again.

It’s annoying because it’s holding up my project and it’s £300 of my money. I paid via PayPal and they are now involved, so I’ll get my money back, but not the time lost waiting on something that will never arrive.
Tractorman
Main scooter: Lambretta li150 special

Anyone who sends a me a vespa PX body fitting kit when I ordered a Lambretta series 2 one and take over a month to do that is not at the top of my rating list.
Martin20
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 150 Special

10 inch Terror wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 7:10 pm
Martin20 wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 6:23 pm Still owe me refund for goods returned in December! Wil never, ever, deal with them again.

It’s annoying because it’s holding up my project and it’s £300 of my money. I paid via PayPal and they are now involved, so I’ll get my money back, but not the time lost waiting on something that will never arrive.
With hindsight, I should have used PayPal.! Only £36, but it's the principal!
tony172
Main scooter: vespa t5

f@@k beedspeed. I don't know how they are still in business or why anyone still buys from them. They don't sell anything that you can't get elsewhere
10 inch Terror

tony172 wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 11:14 pm f@@k beedspeed. I don't know how they are still in business or why anyone still buys from them. They don't sell anything that you can't get elsewhere
I sold some unwanted fishing gear on eBay and had a few quid in my Paypal account. I wanted to spend the funds on scooter parts so used eBay to buy them. Unfortunately I bought the most expensive part from Beedspeed without checking who I was buying from. I’d already looked at Torbay Lambretta and Just Lambretta but they didn’t have what I wanted. Coincidentally I’ve purchased stuff from both Mike and Martin and it all arrived within days. I’m normally very selective who I buy from but I dropped a clanger using Beedspeed this time...
Scooterdude
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 125 S3

Absolutely loads of complaints about this company on got a gripe about a scooter dealer page on Facebook, sometimes 3 or more in a day!

It seems they don’t actually have any stock but say they do, then when someone buys something they try and source the parts elsewhere then if they can’t find it the buyer gets burned.
Padge
Main scooter: 1969 Lambretta gp

With all the publicity on here, online, in forums and on fakebook etc regarding all the antics that Beedspeed have had over the last few years (going bankrupt ,opening up with other people as main directors, going bankrupt again, opening up again etc etc... ripping off staff, suppliers and customers ( even the original owners of the business ) I really can’t understand why people would even consider using them
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information