Beedspeed.

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
T5-190

This saddens me some what, I always used to use Beedspeed right from the very early 80's up to when they changed hands. Items always used to turn up the next day without fail. You could always talk to Alan and the gang at anytime on the telephone. How things have changed. Sad.
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Half the problem is that they've always had one of the better webshops, especially if you want Vespa stuff and they were a good dealer up until the last change of ownership.

The new owners have been exploiting that reputation but now it's mainly in the toilet.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
Cav
Main scooter: SX 225

Burnside wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:36 pm I would seriously avoid until you can walk into the shop and check the items for yourself.
Good advice, but it's a long trip from Australia :P . Mail order is almost always the only option down here, so reports like this are really helpful. Cheers.
MilanoMod
Main scooter: ‘66 Lambretta SX200

Took the chance, only place I could find with the part. I checked before ordering via email that they had it. Took a week for them to ship out, but With covid I cut them some slack.

Arrived today from overseas, wrong dang part.

My bad, shoulda listened to y’all.

I’ll let you know if and how they resolve. Really don’t want to pay to ship this thing back.
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

MilanoMod wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:36 am Took the chance, only place I could find with the part. I checked before ordering via email that they had it. Took a week for them to ship out, but With covid I cut them some slack.

Arrived today from overseas, wrong dang part.

My bad, shoulda listened to y’all.

I’ll let you know if and how they resolve. Really don’t want to pay to ship this thing back.
Ouch :evil: :evil:
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information