serveta stand

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
paul d
Main scooter: T5 172 Tv 240

In typical fashion I've started assembling a serveta lince that I stripped a few years ago to get painted and I can't find the stand. Is it a vespa stand, standard lambretta stand or do linces have a stand different to everything else? I seem to remember it was different to a series 3 but can't remember for sure.
l111amo
Main scooter: Gp186

Hi,mines an 82 with sx type headset, has standard type stand but I believe later with the plastic headset have the thicker Vespa type, cheers Liam.
nick b
Main scooter: gp200and rt195

i have a lince with the normal headset and the stand is a slightly wider and easier to use than my gp also 82
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

My 84 has the fat stand but it's not a Vespa stand that's for sure.

The Spring runs up to a hook on the near side footboard
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
paul d

Thank you Liam, Nick b and Rosscla for the help. In typical scooter shed fashion I have the stand brackets, spring and feet but no stand. Time for a bit of creative thinking. Thanks again.
l111amo

No probs, spanish scoots are a law to themselves, side note( my moms from Galway)👍
rosscla

There's a couple of serveta / Spanish groups on FB. Be worth sticking a wanted request on those.

Failing that you could fit a normal stand if the knob for the spring is on the frame strut
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
paul d

Liam, if you ever needed an excuse to visit your mother's home ground my brother and myself organise a scooter endurance event around April every year. It began as The Wild West 150. Supposed to have been The Wild West 175 this year but had to cancel due to the virus. Think about it for next year. It got a good write up in the VCB news. It's just a non competitive spin to the wilds. you'd be more than welcome or anyone else reading for that matter!

Thanks again Rosscla. I have a normal stand that in all of the panic, I never considered! Problem solved. I appreciate the help.
rosscla

Good work!
l111amo

Pop over every couple of years( lots of famil their) went to Normandy last year & missed some bits so we’re going again next year ( hopefully) will defo look at it though 🍀
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information